Here’s some highlights compiled by AWC-SB member Lisa Braithwaite
- “You have the same hours in the day as Beyonce.”
- First question to the panel: “Do you let the word ‘busy’ into your vocabulary?” Whoa!
- Diana Pereira: Work-life balance implies struggle between competing priorities – one side opposing the other. She prefers the term “work-life harmony.”
- Learn some reflexology points for both stress relief and energizing.
- Don’t want to work on vacation? Go to a place where there’s no Wi-Fi.
- Co-working spaces: No competition, more productive (inspiration seeing everyone else working on their projects), happier. Being plugged into a community.
- “If you really need me, send me an all-caps text.” Re: working while on vacation.
- “Choices are boundaries.”