For the Safety and Comfort of All Attendees at AWCSB Events, Proof of Vaccination or Proof of Negative COVID Test is Required.
1. Proof of completed vaccination plus booster will be required for attendance.
Proof is your government issued ID AND one of the following:
- CDC Vaccination Card
- Original vaccination card, printed copy of vaccination card or photo of vaccination card on your phone.
- CA Digital Vaccine Record (you will receive a QR code that you can present).
2. Proof of Negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours* from time of entry to the event.
- All unvaccinated or partially vaccinated guests will be required to show a negative test.
- Santa Barbara County Testing Sites
- Acceptable tests are Diagnostic Tests, Molecular Tests, RT-PCR Tests, NAAT Tests, & Antigen (Serology) Tests.
- Over-the-counter tests are NOT accepted!
Please do NOT attend if any of the following is true:
- Within 14 days prior to attending, you have tested positive or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Within 48 hours prior to attending, you have experienced flu-like symptoms or COVID-19 symptoms including but not limited to a fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19.
***Limit of Liability
Important Notice Affecting Your Rights, Health, and Safety: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 (coronavirus) exists in public places where groups of people are present. By attending any AWC-SB event, you are acknowledging that you understand this inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, including serious illness and death, in public places where groups of people are present. This risk extends beyond you to people with whom you may come into contact who may thereafter be exposed to COVID-19. By attending an AWC-SB event, you are voluntarily assuming all risks related to COVID-19 exposure. You, on behalf of yourselves and your family members, heirs and representatives, agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, not to hold any event organizers, venue owners, and operators liable for any COVID-19-related illness or injury, including death, of yourself or any third parties with whom you come into contact, in connection with attendance at an AWC-SB event by you. You are voluntarily choosing to attend the AWC-SB event at your sole discretion and understand that you will not be able to hold anyone associated with AWC-SB liable for any harm. By attending the AWC-SB event, you are agreeing to observe all applicable instructions/guidance from the venue, legal requirements, and public health guidance regarding safety protocols while attending the AWC-SB event.